Wednesday, December 5, 2007

smoking

I think that smoking is a personal choice. The use of tobacco products does not effect anyone other than the person who is smoking unless they are smoking in an enclosed space. Because of this I think that smoking inside enclosed spaces (including homes where children live) should be illegal. I do not think that tobacco should be illegalized. Instead I think that all advertising of tobacco should be banned and it should only be legal to sell in tobacco shops. I also think that cigarettes should not be allowed to contain additives that are not natural and the contents of the cigarette should have to be at least 90 percent tobacco. Also cigarette filters should be biodegradable because often people just throw them on the ground when they are done smoking. 

1 comment:

Fresh Start @ The IKE Box said...

Ben,
These are great ideas. However, I want you to go a little further and explain why you think what you do. Please use the research from the link provided.

Also, this is another reminder, please use proper capitalization, punctuation, grammar, etc. when posting these.

I encourage you to have me or Eric proof your work prior to you posting it. This is your WEB PORTFOLIO, showing your best work.

Thank you!